Vadodara is the 3rd largest city and cultural capital of Gujarat. Vadodara is also home to many private and government colleges in the education sector. These colleges in this city offer a broad range of specializations along with quality study and placement records. There are multiple colleges in Vadodara that provide quality engineering education.
Are you looking for a popular engineering college in Vadodara and other parts of Gujarat offering B.Tech in aeronautical engineering? We have compiled a list of the top engineering colleges unique in their curriculum and top-notch in terms of facilities and placements.
List of Automobile engineering colleges in Vadodara
- Parul university
Parul University is Gujarat’s first private university, established in 1993. The university located in Vadodara is one of India’s leading academic institutes and blends the modernity of the 21st century with the essence of cultural tradition and diversity.
The institute has a multidisciplinary network of specialist professors, corporate links, collaborative study, and global collaborations providing the students with an enriching university experience that shapes the world in a unique way for every student.
- The applicant needs to pass the 10+2 examinations with 45 percent marks with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Biology/ Chemistry/Biotechnology as one of the subjects. The qualifying mark is 40 percent for reserved categories.
- The candidates need to qualify for the all India JEE-main entrance test.
- Parul University enrollment is both merit-based and entry-based. Admission for the course is made between May and June.
- Candidates can apply based on the score obtained in the entry examinations-JEE Mains.
- The candidates need to visit https:/pu admission. in/in/ to register/login themselves and proceed with the admission processing.
- Silver Oak College of Engineering & Technology
Formed in 2009 as a private university in Ahmedabad, Silver Oak College of Engineering and Technology is one of the leading engineering colleges of Gujarat. The college is affiliated and approved by AICTE, New Delhi, with Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
This institute is well recognized for its industry and corporate tie-ups. This university’s impeccable placement records made it one of the most popular engineering institutes among student communities.
- Candidates need to pass the +2 exams with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as subjects to apply for admission.
- The candidates need to qualify in JEE Main or GUJCET exams.
- Admission is dependent on the rank obtained in the JEE Mains or Gujarat General Entrance Examination.
- The final admission is made based on the counseling carried out by the Admission Committee for Technical Courses (GUJCET).
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology
A private technical institute located in Vasad Gujarat, India, the Sardar VallabhBhai Patel Institute of Technology or SVIT offers innovative education. Situated on the Mahi River bank, it provides professional education at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Gujarat Technical University and AICTE approve this college.
This college has got an experienced set of faculties. Coupled with a unique course curriculum and high-tech laboratories, this college provides ideal platforms for its students to succeed in the future.
- The minimum eligibility for this program is 10+2, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects at 45 percent (40 percent for SC/ST and OBC).
- Applicants with a GUJCET score card are eligible to qualify for the engineering program.
- The applicants’ selection is carried out based on the marks/rank obtained by the applicant in the GUJCET, which is followed by a state-level counseling session. After the counseling process, a final merit list of the applicants is declared.
- You may receive the application form on the website of the GSEB or from the Institute Admission Office.
- Bhagwan Arihant Institute Of Technology
The Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology is a well-known college of science and engineering. This college began in 2016 and is situated in Surat. The Bhagwan Arihant Institute of Technology offers a technologically oriented education in engineering, computing, and science for undergraduate and graduate students.
The campus has Wi-Fi, and the college has good laboratories, classrooms, a smart library, medical facilities, and different kinds of sports and games facilities with better fields.
- The candidates need to clear the 12th examination with Maths, Physics as main subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Subject with 45% marks.
- The candidates need to qualify for the GUJCET examination.
- The admission processing is done based on the marks obtained in the GUJCET examination.
- The candidates have to attain the counseling process, following which they need to apply separately for admission into this particular college.
- The form for admission can be obtained online or can be collected physically from the college office.
- Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology
A unit of the Silver Oak Group of Institutes (SOGI), the Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology (ASOIT), was launched in 2014. Aditya Silver Oak Technology Institute offers a 4-year B.E. in aeronautical engineering. The college is completely recognized and affiliated with Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad by the AICTE.
The college has beautiful buildings and excellent facilities, with well-equipped laboratories, seminar halls, lecture halls, computer center, training and placement cell, etc. The Aditya Silver Oak Institute of Technology is renowned for its Out-of-Box and Education for Innovation initiatives.
- The candidates need to have 45% marks in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ /Biotechnology as another subject.
- The candidates need to clear the JEE main or GUJCET examination.
- Admission is dependent on the rank obtained in the JEE Mains or Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
- The final admission is made based on the Admission Committee’s counseling for Professional Courses, Gujarat.
The above list is compiled based on several factors such as quality education, affiliation, and acceptance, national significance, infrastructure and facilities given by colleges, student preferences, etc. Check out the individual websites of the colleges and universities for the admission cut-off dates and prospectus.